Guest Blogging with Love Ann Joy
Guest Blogging with Love Ann Joy
***EFFECTIVE 4/21/2014: Due to the overwhelming response we have received from our advertisement for Guest Bloggers, we will no longer be accepting applications/letters of inquiries effective April 21, 2014. We want to thank everyone for offering to share their talents and testimony with Love Ann Joy. We will be sure to update this page if we find ourselves in need of more Guest Bloggers.***
Love Ann Joy is a Christian site that provide our readers with a breadth of topics as we share our experience gained through trials, triumphs and defeats or provide insight or revelation into life matters. Our goal is to inspire, encourage, or enlighten everyone who visit our site and read our posts.
Thank you for your interest in writing for us as a Guest Blogger.
What are we Looking for in Guest Bloggers?
We are seeking original content that provide value to our readers. We have provided a few examples of topics we consider of value below. This list is not inclusive but presented to give you some general ideas.
- Unique and original beauty tips like homemade beauty remedies that have been proven to work
- Un-paid product reviews (positive or negative) of your favorite or least favorite beauty/hair item. If it is your favorite beauty item, we prefer a review of a product you have been using for years.
- First or second hand account of trial/tribulation you and/or your family have endured and overcome.
- An event that brought your family closer together
- Unique and original list of secrets to a successful marriage of more than 15 years.
- Being single and celibate: Is it possible?
- World’s best wedding proposal
- Unpaid product reviews (positive or negative) of your favorite or least favorite health item. If it is your health item, we prefer a review of a product you have been using for years
- Healthy original recipes that don’t take long to prepare
- Unpaid product reviews positive or negative
- First hand fitness success story
- Christian perspective on a current topic in the news.
We can not stress enough the importance of original and valuable content. Valuable content are original articles/posts that inspire, encourage, and enlighten the reader. We do not require prior experience. We appreciate and value honest and transparent testimonies.
How will I know I have a post in which you are interested?
We ask that all guest bloggers who are interested in writing a post first submit a brief letter/email of interest indicating topic(s) they are interested in submitting as well as possible blog post titles. Your letter/email should include the following:
- Your name
- Your contact information
- Topic or List of Topics
- Brief summary of the main points of the post
- Possible titles for the post
Please submit your letter/email to Blogposts@loveannjoy.com. We do not require a completed blog post just the subject matter and brief summary of what you would like to cover in the blog post. It can take us up to 3 weeks to respond to guest bloggers letters/emails of interest.
How do I submit my Blog Post?
Our response to your letter of interest will either be: 1) not at this time or 2) we are interested in having you guest blog for us. If we are interested we will include an agreement form and discuss the deadline(s) for submission, blog post guidelines and other matters.
What are your Blog Post Guidelines?
- Original writing. We are interested in original, preferably, first-hand accounts of experiences, advice or insights in which we can pass along to our readers. Love Ann Joy will perform plagiarism checks on all blog post submissions.
- 750 -1500 word count.
- Reposting is not allowed. We do not accept Blog Posts that are a repost from another site.
- Images (Illustrations/Photography/Graphics). All blog posts that are instructional (this includes product reviews) in nature must include images to aid the reader or attest to the conclusion of your product review. You must have the appropriate rights to use any images submitted to Love Ann Joy.
- Limit your links. Please only include links that are relevant to the topic. We reserve the right to remove any links we deemed necessary.
Anything else I should know?
- We pay $30 – $50 (depending upon length of blog) for exclusive first-time publication rights per Blog Post.
- We will notify you of the date your Blog Post will be published and expect for you to read and respond to readers’ comments the first 7 days of publication.
- You may promote your Blog post on social media.
- We do not guarantee publication but we pay for all Blog Posts once approved and all checks performed.
- Please include a brief bio (up to 4 sentences).